Order your P51 DEM Model 1 Fuselage only prints today!
The P51 DEM Model 1 Fuselage only plan can be printed on plain paper, tracing paper or polyester film and shipped worldwide.
This calculator will work on pdf and image format files, if the file is very large, 5 or even 10 Mb it will take longer to process the plan file, it may finish even after the button animation stops spinning, please be patient when calculating larger files.
* When ordering multiple plans you can set the Packaging Type as "None" on the second plan and up.
Important! Please read.
- Make sure your Paypal address it´s correct.
- Make sure your Paypal email address it´s active, I will use it to communicate with you about the order and shipping. Or send me a message from the contact page so I can have your email address.
- Download and inspect the plan pdf file, the paper prints will be made from it.
This tool allows you to calculate the cost of printing and shipping the P51 DEM Model 1 Fuselage only plans and its building article if available.
How to use
- Set the options on the left and click the Calculate button
- Change the options to match your needs, Polyester plans must me shipped rolled.
- When you're happy with the results click the Paypal Button and finish the checkout.
- I will review the order, print and ship within one business day.
Ordering several plans
- If one of the plans is Tracing paper or Polyester, select Cardboard Tube and all the other options and click "Add To Cart"
- Add the second plan without Packaging "None"
- Only need to add Tracking once.
- If there is any overcharge we will issue a refund after shipping via Paypal.
Requesting a Resized Plan
- If you need to resize a plan please contact us with the ID:77634 and the desired wingspan.
- We will send you a resized pdf for evaluation and upload the new file to the site so you can place the order.
Printing plans that are not on the site
- The best option would be to upload the plan and use this calculator at it's page.
- Alternatively you can use this tool
- Please follow the instructions on that page.
Free printed plans?
Post a building log at the forum and receive a free printed plan.
That´s it, we will give you one plan printed on paper for your next build if you share a building log of your current build at the forum.
Please read the rules at the forum here.
To post at the forum you have to register there too.
Terms of Service.
About the plan source:
You should verify if the source file has the quality for the type of construction you intend to do
, we will print the file without any kind of enhancement or scaling
To know if the file is good please download it and open it on a pdf viewer like Adobe pdf viewer
and set the view level or zoom level to 100% or 1:1 or
full scale or actual size, depending on which version or pdf viewer you are using. Also, using the measuring tool
make sure all the parts fit together and have the correct size.
We can scale the P51 DEM Model 1 Fuselage only or any other PDF plan for you. But please keep in mind that if this plan is not vector, if you enlarge it too much the quality will be degraded.
To order a scaled plan please copy the plan url or the following ID (ID:77634) and send us a message
with the desired wingspan and any other info you may find useful.
You will receive:
- Waterproof Laser Printed plan on good quality Bond paper or/and Tracing Paper and/or Polyester sheet, depending on what you have purchased.
- Rolled sheets, up to 5 or 6 in the same cardboard tube.
- Envelope, up to 3 or 4 sheets per envelope.
- Articles and Instructions if we have them for the given plan.
- Air Mail, economic and reliable.
About our printers:
We use professional quality laser OCÉ and Canon printers/copiers
, these printers use toner
, not ink so the printings will be durable and waterproof
About the different media types:
White Bond paper, 80 grams per square meter.
Bond Tracing paper:
Bond Tracing paper, 90 grams per square meter.
High quality polyester sheet incredibly durable, will resist cuts and glue and can be washed (I use it as sail material on my RC sailboats).
We will use brown padded envelopes for folded plans and hard cardboard tubes with plastic ends for rolled plans.
We ship from Portugal, Europe and use the reliable Portuguese mail system CTT.
CTT has delivery agreements with different entities on each country so if you´re from the US you may have your order delivered by USPS, in the UK may be Royal Mail and so on.
Orders are dispatched on the next or second business day after purchase.
We charge according to the ctt.pt postage table.
Priority Mail w/ Tracking:
Priority mail will arrive faster and be traceable on your national mail system tracking page, for US, USPS, for UK Royal Mail, will also be traceable on multiple online trackers and on the Portuguese CTT page.
Please keep in mind that when you order a plan it will be printed specifically for you, just like when you go to a local print shop.
Before ordering please make sure that the plan will fit your needs, in doubt please ask us for an opinion.
If you still receive a plan you don´t like we can accept it back if it is in good conditions but we will not refund the postage from the initial order, you will have
to pay the postage to return the plan to us and a 30% re-stock fee will be applied so please, in doubt, please ask us
for an opinion.
Orders can be paid with Paypal
or Credit Card
via Paypal and are shipped to the address on your Paypal account or to the address you set at checkout.
About the Calculator:
The Plans Price Calculator will read the plan file and output all the information on the panel to the right according to the selected options, you can change the options and request a new quote at any time.
If you would like to print a plan that is not on the website you can upload it to the main plans category in pdf format, multiple sheets in the same pdf file, and use the Plans Price Calculator to get a quote and place the order.
3D Printed Parts
Order 3D Printed Parts for the P51 DEM Model 1 Fuselage only
3D printing allow us to design not only complete airplane models but also parts to complete balsa, foam or even composite model airplanes.
Parts can be designed and printed to fit exactly a model you have or a model you plan to build, even if you are not building this model to the full size plan.
3D Printing, and 3D CAD allow us to create the actual parts to fit on our models but also allow us to create negative molds where we can make composite parts.
I´m adding this service to all the plan listings on the site knowing that not every part you imagine or need can be done, knowing this, jobs will be evaluated case by case and a price estimate will be given on request.
What can be done with 3D Printing:
- Wheel Pants
- Landing Gears
- Wing Ribs
- Motor Mounts
- Servo Trays
- Servo Covers
- Complete Models
Full Models, Wings or Fuselages
It is possible to design a complete model for you but keep in mind that this is a lengthy process, many hours are needed to design and test a fully 3D Printed model. The finished model cannot have the same internal structure of the wooden made counterpart because it wouldn´t be possible to print it, it would have to have a structure like the models you can see in the 3D Printed Kits section of the site.
From the outside they are very loyal to the plan but still they have to be printed in sections, typically to fit a 250X210X200 mm cube that is the printer maximum build volume.
3D Printed planes are also heavier than light balsa models, all built up and ready to fly, with an electric power system they are generally a little lighter than the same model if it were powered by a glow engine. Please have a look at the 3D Printed kits section to have an idea on this.
I will calculate a price upon request, please contact me here mentioning this PlanID: 77634 and the job you wish me to do.