Order your C 130 prints today!
The C 130 plan can be printed on plain paper, tracing paper or polyester film and shipped worldwide.
This calculator will work on pdf and image format files, if the file is very large, 5 or even 10 Mb it will take longer to process the plan file, it may finish even after the button animation stops spinning, please be patient when calculating larger files.
If second plan and up choose "2nd & Up" in the packaging option.
This tool allows you to calculate the cost of printing and shipping the C 130 plans and its building article if available.
How to use
- Set the options on the left and click the Calculate button
- Change the options to match your needs, Polyester plans must me shipped rolled.
- When you're happy with the results click the Paypal Button and finish the checkout.
- I will review the order, print and ship within one business day.
- Make sure your Paypal address it´s correct.
- Make sure your Paypal email address it´s active, I will use it to communicate with you about the order and shipping. Or send me a message from the contact page so I can have your email address.
- Download and inspect the plan pdf file, the paper prints will be made from it.
Ordering several plans
- If one of the plans is Tracing paper or Polyester, select Cardboard Tube and all the other options and click "Add To Cart"
- Select "2nd & Up" as packaging
- Only need to add Tracking once.
- If there is any overcharge we will issue a refund after shipping via Paypal.
Requesting a Resized Plan
- If you need to resize a plan please contact us with the ID:92907 and the desired wingspan.
- We will send you a resized pdf for evaluation and upload the new file to the site so you can place the order.
Printing plans that are not on the site
- The best option is to get the plan pdf file, upload it here as a new listing and then use the calculator in it´s page..
Terms of Service.
What are you ordering:
You are ordering a print from the main PDF file in this listing
, it´s exactly like taking this file in a thumb drive to a local print shop and ask them to make a print.
About the plan source:
You should verify if the source file has the quality for the type of construction you intend to do
, we will print the file without any kind of enhancement or scaling
To know if the file is good please download it and open it on a pdf viewer like Adobe pdf viewer
and set the view level or zoom level to 100% or 1:1 or
full scale or actual size, depending on which version or pdf viewer you are using. Also, using the measuring tool
make sure all the parts fit together and have the correct size.
In doubt please ask us
for an opinion.
We can scale this plan for you. But please keep in mind that if this plan is not vector, if you enlarge it too much the quality will be degraded.
You will receive:
- Laser Printed plan on good quality Bond paper or/and Tracing Paper and/or Polyester sheet of the PDF file from this listing, depending on what you have purchased.
- Rolled sheets, up to 5 in the same cardboard tube.
- Envelope, up to 5 sheets per envelope.
- Articles and Instructions if they are available and if you order them.
- Air Mail, Priority, Priority Insured or Normal mail, according to your choice.
About our printers:
We use professional quality laser OCÉ and Canon printers/copiers
, these printers use toner
, not ink so the printings will be durable and waterproof
About the different media types:
White Bond paper, 80 grams per square meter.
Bond Tracing paper:
Bond Tracing paper, 90 grams per square meter.
High quality polyester sheet incredibly durable, will resist cuts and glue and can be washed (I use it as sail material on my RC sailboats).
We charge by print length (914mm or 91,4cm or 36in. by the length of the print)
This means that a plan 120cm by 150cm will be charged two times 150cm because it will be printed in two tiles, a plan 91cm by 150cm will be charged one time its length or 150cm and a plan 91cm by 40cm will be charged 40cm.
The system will try to fit a plan in the 91,4cm of the printer width in order to reduce the costs or print length to the maximum. This is the same charging method used in any printshop.
We will use paper or waxed paper padded envelopes for folded plans and hard cardboard tubes with plastic ends for rolled plans, depending on your choice.
We ship from Portugal, Europe and use the reliable Portuguese mail system CTT.
CTT has delivery agreements with different entities on each country so if you´re from the US you may have your order delivered by USPS, in the UK may be Royal Mail and so on.
Orders are dispatched on the next or second business day after purchase.
We charge according to the ctt.pt postage table.
Normal Mail is non traceable, use at your own risk, no insurance, total loss if the carrier loses it.
Priority Mail is traceable on your local/national mail system, it is not insured.
Priority Insured Mail is traceable on your local/national mail system and is insured.
Please keep in mind that when you order a plan it will be printed specifically for you, just like when you go to a local print shop.
Before ordering please make sure that the plan will fit your needs, in doubt please ask us for an opinion.
If you still receive a plan you don´t like we can accept it back if it is in good conditions but we will not refund the postage from the initial order, you will have
to pay the postage to return the plan to us and a 30% re-stock fee will be applied so please, in doubt, please ask us
for an opinion.
Orders can be paid with Paypal
or Credit Card
via Paypal and are shipped to the address on your Paypal account or to the address you set at checkout.
About the Calculator:
The Plans Price Calculator will read the plan file and output all the information on the panel to the right according to the selected options, you can change the options and request a new quote at any time.
If you would like to print a plan that is not on the website you can upload it to the main plans category in pdf format, multiple sheets in the same pdf file, and use the Plans Price Calculator to get a quote and place the order.