Order your MB-1974-09-SEP-OCT prints today!
The MB-1974-09-SEP-OCT plan can be printed on plain paper, tracing paper or polyester film and shipped worldwide.
This calculator will work on pdf and image format files, if the file is very large, 5 or even 10 Mb it will take longer to process the plan file, it may finish even after the button animation stops spinning, please be patient when calculating larger files.
* When ordering multiple plans you can set the Packaging Type as "None" on the second plan and up.
Important! Please read.
- Make sure your Paypal address it´s correct.
- Make sure your Paypal email address it´s active, I will use it to communicate with you about the order and shipping. Or send me a message from the contact page so I can have your email address.
- Download and inspect the plan pdf file, the paper prints will be made from it.
This tool allows you to calculate the cost of printing and shipping the MB-1974-09-SEP-OCT plans and its building article if available.
How to use
- Set the options on the left and click the Calculate button
- Change the options to match your needs, Polyester plans must me shipped rolled.
- When you're happy with the results click the Paypal Button and finish the checkout.
- I will review the order, print and ship within one business day.
Ordering several plans
- If one of the plans is Tracing paper or Polyester, select Cardboard Tube and all the other options and click "Add To Cart"
- Add the second plan without Packaging "None"
- Only need to add Tracking once.
- If there is any overcharge we will issue a refund after shipping via Paypal.
Requesting a Resized Plan
- If you need to resize a plan please contact us with the ID:93183 and the desired wingspan.
- We will send you a resized pdf for evaluation and upload the new file to the site so you can place the order.
Printing plans that are not on the site
- The best option would be to upload the plan and use this calculator at it's page.
- Alternatively you can use this tool
- Please follow the instructions on that page.
About the Plans Printing Service.
About the plan source:
You should verify if the source file has the quality for the type of construction you intend to do
, we will print the file without any kind of enhancement or scaling
To know if the file is good please download it and open it on a pdf viewer like Adobe pdf viewer
and set the view level or zoom level to 100% or 1:1 or
full scale or actual size, depending on which version or pdf viewer you are using. Also, using the measuring tool
make sure all the parts fit together and have the correct size.
You will receive:
- Laser Printed plan on good quality paper or/and Tracing Paper and/or Polyester sheet, depending on what you have purchased.
- Rolled sheets, up to 5 or 6 in the same cardboard tube.
- Envelope, up to 3 or 4 sheets per envelope.
- Articles and Instructions if we have them for the given plan.
- Air Mail, economic and reliable.
About our printers:
We use professional quality laser OCÉ printers/copiers
, these printers use toner
, not ink so the printings will be durable and water proof
About the different media types:
Common white paper, 80 grams per square meter.
Common Tracing paper, 90 grams per square meter.
High quality polyester sheet incredibly durable, will resist cuts and glue and can be washed (I use it as sail material on my RC sailboats).
We ship from Portugal, Europe and use the reliable Portuguese mail system CTT.
CTT has delivery agreements with different entities on each country so if you´re from the US you may have your order delivered by USPS, in the UK may be Royal Mail and so on.
Orders are dispatched on the next or second business day after purchase.
We charge according to the ctt.pt postage table.
Priority Mail w/ Tracking:
When I order something online I like to know where my stuff is so I strongly advise you to track your order. Even if you don't pay for the tracking option, for orders above 35 Euros or so I will offer you this option.
Orders can be paid with Paypal
or Credit Card
via Paypal and are shipped to the address on your Paypal account or to the address you set at checkout.
About the Calculator:
The Plans Price Calculator will read the plan file and output all the information on the panel to the right according to the selected options, you can change the options and request a new quote at any time.
If you would like to print a plan that is not on the website you can upload it to the main plans category in pdf format, multiple sheets in the same pdf file, and use the Plans Price Calculator to get a quote and place the order.